Old February 27th 04, 02:21 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: If yiu didn't fight in WW II.....
From: "Sunny"
Date: 2/26/04 5:40 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
If you didn't fight in WW II do you feel as though your had missed

something?

No

Do you feel that given your druthers you'd rather have been there than

not? Any
regrets at having missed it? Anyone?

Glad I wasn't there ( 8 years old when it ended)
Served for 36 years in the Army though (Infantry) which included time on the
two way rifle range.
Do you have any regrets at missing the Wars since WW2 Art ?

Nope.But in the last 60 years I constantly hear from guys who tell me how
lucky I was to be there and how they wished they had been there with us.
I was just wondering how those in this NG feel about that.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer