Old October 16th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default OLC Scoring for 2011

On Oct 16, 6:58*am, LOV2AV8 wrote:
Another good/bad news, depend on your point of view, is replacing the
Tuesday deadline with a sliding 48 hours window.

Ramy- Hide quoted text -

I just found out about the 48 hour rule for posting after landing.
Tried to claim the Wed flight on Friday. *I think an appropriate "Rule
have changed this year" notice on the log in page would have been
helpful. *I'm not sure if the 48 hour rule is better than the Tuesday
deadline. *Will definitely have to find a WiFi when away from the home
field on Soarfari's.

Randy

Those who missed the deadline can email OLC and ask them to accept it.
I am pretty sure they will and after receiving many requests on a
daily basis they may realize that a better notification is due.
Speaking of notification, I would have expected the SSA-OLC committe
to say something.

Ramy