Old May 30th 05, 09:42 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

CC Rider wrote:
"The engine had clearly stalled, and it was obvious he was trying to
make it to the field," said Cathleen Piasecki, who saw the plane swoop
over her home. "He died trying to avoid hitting our houses."
Philadelphia Inquirer
Full Article
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/n...l/11771461.htm

Another idiot wannabe aviation writer. I sent a complaining email. Of course,
I could be wrong: the NTSB official may well have said the "engine stalled". I
just have my doubts for some reason.

You have to look at the last paragraph of the story to see what I'm complaining
about. The writer clearly misquoted the NTSB official discussing another
Grumman crash involving the same company.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE