Old September 20th 03, 09:32 AM
Montblack

("Allan Meuli" wrote)
Anyone going to Duluth (MN) this weekend for the Air Show?

Not likely.... just sprung the baby and the mom from the hospital today!

Congratulations on the baby. 1st?

It's amazing when the hospital lets you go home, *solo*, with your first
baby. What? No doctors or nurses around anymore, just you, me, and this
needy infant - help!!

Watching first time parents getting out the door, with their little bundle
of joy, to go to say, grandma's house, is a hoot - it's like watching the
circus packing up to leave town.

Watching parents of two or three kids, run through the same maneuver, is a
lesson in efficiency, traveling light, and getting out the door fast...
there's one clean diaper left in the glove box - I think. Head count three
kids? Yup ...bye bye.

Good luck with your new little aviator. Give *Mom* our best wishes.

--
Montblack