Old December 21st 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Z's network?

EXACTLY! Look at his posts in other groups and it becomes very clear.

Anthony W wrote:
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Agreed he does enjoy stirring the pot but to the extent he does it with totally
illogical reasoning seems bizzare. If he does the same thing on other groups, to
me shows that something is wrong upstairs. IMHO I know people who like to
agitate but never to the point of ruining their reputation and credibllity. It's
a small world now a days with the net and one never knows who's watching and
reading what you post. Then again possibly I've lead a sheltered life LOL!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Then it's like a child's temper tantrum. Any attentions is good even if
it's negative attention.

Tony