Old March 29th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Dan Luke" wrote in news:13uqvbgfofppoa0
@news.supernews.com:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:

The irony level is obviously screaming towards the stratosphere by

this
point. But here's what pushes it over the edge. Myers' guest, who
apparently was not recognized and who told this story this morning
was...Richard Dawkins!

Good stuff, eh?

It gets even funnier:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...to_misbehave.p

hp

And in the bottomless pit that is idiocy, this will surely move their
cause along.

I loved the "How can you question Darwinism if you're so intelligent?"

Any idea what the magic evil question is? I'm going to take a guess and
say it;'s something like" How can you be so sure he was right? "

Or some variation thereof.

It's the arguments from incredulity I can't stomach: The flagellum argument.
The vertebrate eye argument.

Feh.

And if they answer, they have more patience than I. I'd shoot the*******
as a demonstration after the 50,00th time it was asked.

Indeed.

What a waste of humanity's time these pricks are.