Old February 9th 04, 07:43 PM
JC

"Ralf S." wrote:

Hi NG,

We wave a guy who recently has been disabled by an accident. He still loves
to fly and now we're looking to adjust one of our two seat gliders for him.

Has anyone some experience how to adjust a glider for that. Does anyone has
some blue prints to give us some ideas what we could do.
We're especially looking for some experiences how to adapt a SZD 50 Puchacz
for hand-rudder control..

Any Ideas where I can find some information?

rgds

Here are a couple of organizations you can try checking for info.

Freedom's Wings International uses Grobs with hand controls
http://www.freedomswings.org/

International Wheelchair Aviators
http://www.wheelchairaviators.org/info.html#hand
Ralf