Old September 22nd 10, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Sep 21, 11:00*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:27*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:36*pm, wrote:

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

I must defer to your greater knowledge of the human
anal sphincter and what people stick up it.

In other words, you are too young to have ever had one; what a surprise.

Either that or too poor to afford to get a physical.

--
Jim Pennino

So...are these now "facts"?

You have no clue what is involved in a prostate exam, so obviously you've
never had one.

There can only be three reasons not to have had one:

1) Too young.

2) Old enough but too poor to afford an $80 physical.

3) Old enough but too blazingly stupid to get a physical.

Which is it?

Of course the other alternative is you are just a babbling troll.

--
Jim Pennino

And you've constructed all this conjecture about me
due to my writing one silly word, "boroscope", on the heels of
a preceeding silly post wherein I joked about boroscope
being half of a musical band?

By the same logic, shouldn't you be inquiring about this
"mirrors and boroscope" musical group?

Wouldn't it be equal logic for me to question you about
your assertion that you fly a tiger? *Everyone knows that
a 4 legged predatory feline doesn't accept passengers.

Therefore the only conclusion is:

1) *You have zoo animal fantasies.

2) *You take LSD before usenet posting

3) *You're schizophrenic

4) *You are Ari Silverstein

Which is it?

Number 3,

Wrong. You are not schizophrenic.

you are just a babbling troll.

Based on your use of the word babble as evidenced
in recent threads, the definition can only mean:

Babble: 1) to inform, to describe scenerios and technologies,
or to accurately counterpoint assertions and opinions
said to be facts.

2) any point of logic Jim cannot counterpoint

Furthermore, trolls primarily cross-post. Troll cannot stand upon
their words. Trolls are driven to garner the largest audience
possible. This is just you and me, and your desperate effort
to objectify me, to label me. Objectification is a specific
type of hate. To objectify is to dismiss reality.

---
Mark

---
Jim Pennino