Old May 15th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ousterhout[_2_]

Default Jim Burns, Potatoes, et al.

Ed Sullivan wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007 13:22:08 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

Jim Burns comment about planting potatoes reminded me of the University of
Idaho research team came up with a hybrid potato that they thought would be
the best of all possible potatoes...better than the russet for baking, the
white rose for mashing, and just a superb all around potato. They thought
so much of it that they called it the Walter Cronkite.

It turned out to be just another common 'tater.

Jim

Jesuz, go to your room Jim!

The man has no shame, no shame at all.

Under the influence free beer at the Alexis Park Inn pool party a couple
of years ago I told Jim a bad joke *. He groaned and ridiculed me.

Three days later I heard Jim tell the same joke at one of his forums at
Oshkosh.

No shame at all.

- John Ousterhout -

*
There were two antennas on the fuselage of a Cessna. They had been
side by side for over twenty years.

So they decided to get married.

The wedding wasn't much...

But the reception was terrific.