Old September 10th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
J A

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

At 20:19 09 September 2009, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 23:13:17 -0700, sisu1a wrote:

PPS. when/if Robert Drew gets things straightened out with the

Beegees,
there may be extra scenes included in the real DVD release since a
little birdie suggested it to him and he was warmly receptive to the
notion

That sounds something to look forward to. I'm also disappointed by the
resolution of the posted version and will certainly buy a DVD when it is

produced. Hopefully it won't be region-limited.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Count me in for a copy. Maybe if we show enough interest, it will
encourage Mr. Drew to pursue the rights.