Old June 26th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Aero Commander 100 Darter

Lou wrote:
Can anyone tell me why I keep seeing these planes
selling for what seems like a great price? Every once
in a while someone advertises this brand and model,
but different planes for the same price as most Cessna
150's. Why? What is the problem with these planes?

Mike and Dan hit the nail on the head. Orphaned airplanes can be risky to
own because of parts availability. The Commander Lark and Darter are
particularly bad in this respect because they were made in very small numbers
for only a few years.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)