Old May 2nd 11, 06:50 AM
alan.k alan.k is offline
Junior Member

Hi everybody!

My name is Alan, I'm 21 and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm looking for four seat aircraft such as C172/175. In the middle of my search someone offered to me a Darter Commander 100 (AC100). This one looks very good and has got the mayor stuffs that I was looking for.

I was surfing on the internet looking for more information about this airplane but I didn't get so much really. So I request you please give me some information about the AC100 (150HP engine).

I was reading that is an "orphan" airplane. I think you were meaning that has no more manufacturer in that case if the airplane need to be repaired, how should i do to get any part? I mean... is very dificult? it can't be repleaced with any other part?

I have al lot of questions about this. Please tell me all you know about this.

Thanks a lot for you attention.

Best regards from Argentina

Alan

PS: Excuse me for my english. I'm starting the ICAO's english lessons tomorrow. And excuse for write on this old topic.