Old January 8th 04, 05:00 AM
David

If anyone is interested, I would like to sell my iPAQ 3955.
It is in "like new" shape.

I had intended to use it for soaring, but in the end
couldn't part with the other $500 or so to get it running
WinPilot, only to have difficulty reading it in the cockpit.

David

"Jim Kelly" wrote in message . au...
The iPaq H5xxx models have a larger display than any of the other
current iPaqs. However they have inadequate audio sound level. The
H3xxx models also had the large display and had good audio. Look for
a H3950 or the new H5150. '

Regardless of the iPaq model you will need one of the Boxwave
"Cleartouch" antireflective films as sold by Craggyaero.com, along
with an efficient 5v power supply from the glider battery. A mouse
type GPS could be useful, like the Garmin G35HVS (12 volts).

Paul Remde has a good selection of bits and advice on his site
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/

Cheers,

Jim Kelly.

"Ted Wagner" wrote in message
| Can anyone familiar with the WinPilot product tell me whether my
DeLorme