Old September 19th 03, 09:22 PM
Ron Natalie

"Charlie Hammond" wrote in message ...

The article does not state wheterh or not Motwani's row had been called
for boarding. If it had, then she may have a valid complaint. If it
had not, then she is in the wrong.

The comment said the agent said she was "cutting in line" not that she was trying
to board when her row hadn't been called. Frankly, people try to board when the
rows are not callled for a variety of reasons, not paying attention and missed the
announcement, just plain stupid, or selfish enough to want to get on early. I can
tell you that most times they don't get stopped by the gate agents. At other times
it would make more sense to say "we're not boarding that row yet" rather than what
was reported to have been said.