Old March 4th 04, 02:42 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Either the wife is now against moving, or he is having seller's remourse...
Well known - just like buyer's remourse...
He will not sell the house in the end because he will keep finding ways to
sabotage the deal...
denny
"SD" sdatverizondot.net@ wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:17:11 -0800, "MRQB" wrote:

Is it just me or is the whole aviation industry like this I have not

found 1
airplane yet that some one was not hiding something or trying to hide.

I don't think it is just the aviation industry, I think it is a new
mentality that we are seeing. About 4 weeks ago I put a contract on a
house for almost a half million dollars. I made arrangements for the
next week to have the house inspected, scheduled it with the owners
and real-estate people. We all agreed on what day/time to meet. Well
we all got there and the owner refused to let our inspector do
anything. He wasn't allowed to flip a light switch, move curtains to
check outlets.... NOTHING. I looked at my realtor and told her to
terminate the contract right then. The next day the owner's realtor
called and asked if we could try again. I laid down my terms and told
him that I also wanted a structural engineer to look at the property
and gave him the engineers' available schedule. He called back and
told me the owner would only allow him to come look at the house on X
day which happened to be one of the 2 days the engineer was not
available that whole week. I told him that was not acceptable and
that there will be no further negotiations and the deal was off.

I guess some people just don't want my money!!! Odd.

Scott