Old November 7th 03, 04:26 AM
jim rosinski

"Kobra" wrote:

I don't know if this has been covered before, but how much is everyone
paying for their hangars and what is provided?

T-hangar, crumbling concrete floor, electric bi-fold door. I pay the
guy with the lease $135/mo to keep my plane there. He keeps his
various odds and ends where the plane isn't. The entire rent is
around $270. 2v2, Longmont, CO. 10 miles NE of Boulder.

My question is: at what price would you walk out of a dirt floor T-hangar
with free electric and stiff manual doors? There are no other local
airports with similar hangars that are empty. A tie-down goes for 65.00/mo.

Depends on what the alternative is. If the only practical one
available is outside tiedown, they'd really have me by the short hairs
and could command a pretty high premium. Not sure what the dollar
figure would be that would cause me to bail. Guess I don't want to
contemplate it.

Jim Rosinski
N3825Q