Old November 21st 03, 06:54 AM
Lenny Toulson

"Ian" wrote in message

It's clear you and your family have no moral guidance.
...there are people there like you who need to hear it.
...Your rejection of the message does not
diminish its truth. ...So far, you are lost. If
you think your own inner self, your conscience, your innate sense of
right and wrong should be your guide, if you think its enough just to
be a good person, then you've got it all backwards.

Isn't it time you quit
worshipping the Pathfinder parked out back and sought out some real
meaning to why you're here ? Some real guidance in your life ?
...The only difference
is in how long it takes each of us to figure it out and make the
single most important decision your entire life. To accept Jesus or
reject him.

No moral guidance? Needs to hear the message? Truth? Lost? Got it
backwards? Worshiping the plane? Real guidance? Most important decision?

Wow.

Just out of curiosity: What puts you in a position to judge his moral
guidance (or lack thereof)? I suppose you'll say that Christian morality is
the only correct morality, right?

Why does he *need* to hear the message? I suppose you like the idea of
email spam, too. After all, one has only to determine that we *need* to
hear the message to make it acceptable, right?

How do you account for the billions of "souls" who are not Christian yet
seem to live good lives? (By "good" I mean doing things that Christians
claim to do like charity, treating others with respect, living by their
version of the Ten Commandments.)

Tell me again how many people have died in wars based on nothing but
religion?

Christianity isn't the only game in town - and the other leagues have some
pretty solid players, too.

--
Lenny Toulson