Old August 31st 12, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Herbert kilian

Default O2 System

On Aug 31, 9:53*am, K wrote:
I need to purchase an oxygen system for an ASW27 (licensed in the Standard Category if that matters). Of course I will probably go with a Mountain High system so my main question is about the tank and the plumbing. My last system on my last ship used a huge steel bottle that was so big it would last a season or two. I see no reason to go with such a large tank again and when talking to the US suppliers there has been some discrepancy as to what size tank fits a 27. Also, is there any advantage to a composite bottle?
Thanks

I would start with the glider flight manual or maintenance manual.
It's all right there, location and dimensions for O2 bottle. The
Germans put all the relevant information right where you would expect
to find it.