Old August 6th 05, 03:48 AM
George Patterson

bravocharlie wrote:

Another thing I'd like to mention is the sometimes effective strategy
of calling one's congressman. The FAA does have to answer to congress,
and at times, if a group puts enough pressure on enough represenatives,
change can occur.

And I believe that this entire effort originated there. I wholeheartedly agree
with you that Congress should be contacted.

My personal take is that we will get the best effect by placing special emphasis
on the cost of this proposal, but I could be wrong there.

George Patterson