Old August 13th 03, 03:58 PM
Jim Yanik

Drewe Manton wrote in
. 4:

Jim Yanik waxed lyrical
:

Ever notice the shooting sprees happen where it's supposed to be a

"gun-
free" zone?

And by the same standard nearly every "shooting spree" carried out,
at least here in the UK, was carried out using legally held, properly
licensed weapons. In spite of my extreme opposition to the handgun ban
in this country, I do find that fact pretty telling.
Big fan of gun *control*, fierce opponent of gun *bans* here.

That's probably because the ones who have illegal guns don't do 'shooting
sprees'. But don't the Yardies do 'drive-bys'? ISTR that they do a fair
amount of gun crime.

Your version of "gun control" is really *people* control,gun control is
hitting what you are firing at.

The authorities ever catch who killed Jill Dando,BBC commentator?

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
remove null to contact me