Old September 17th 19, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 7:59:56 AM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:

You seem to be really upset and confused. Thinking you were some literary genius was a mistake on your part. The Lewis Grizzard remark set you off and you have yet to recover.
Secondly you were wrong about you mother trying to improve your corneas with the pink Daisy Red Rider. She was basically trying to see if you had enough cojones to shoot your brother. Looks like the experiment failed and you continue ramble with signs of dementia from your heat oppressed brain. I am sure you will research that literary statement.

Hi Bob, Bob here,

No I am not upset. I rise each day hoping for a simple smile from just one oppressed glider owner worldwide. Usually I am defeated in this challenge. As you can attest.

We laid my bother to rest in the back yard, under a large oak. I beat him to death with the damned pink Daisy. So you were right there, no cojones to shoot him.

So, you are upset about my obvious dementia, but Trump's gives you hope andpleasure?

At least I can extend beyond Twitter to communications here at MUCH more than 140 characters per wisdom. If a man can convince people to invade Iran based on an insightful 140 character Tweet, well maybe they deserve what happens.

What other world leader would give away "We are locked and loaded." ??... OK, so, Yes, Kim Jong Un and Putin but that's only because they have the videos of Trump in the Moscow hotels.

Here, Now, in the USA... Trump is goading EVERYONE to fear his might. Daily.. In the middle of the night when most sane people sleep.

Tariffs and Tomahawks, they are all the weapons Trump needs. And a Sharpie to correct trajectories of each Tomahawk to show a direct hit on individuals he despises.. as in "Here, the Tomahawk swerved to avoid AA fire, it descended to ground level here, and here it entered King Jong's rectum at the precise angle of 33.7 degrees required to take out his prostate for good."

I find creating jokes relaxing. I am sorry you do not feel the same. Eh?