Old August 12th 04, 09:01 PM
Mark Grubb

I must commend and thank Cindy for all the professionalism,
comraderie, and attention she has shown me and countless other.

An example:

A few weeks ago I pair-flew with KB from Ely to Teh (me) and Cal City
(KB). KB was new to the area (and doing an excellent job, I might
add!) and was being poorly vectored by me (brain dead, 7+ hrs in
cockpit) and ultimatley expertly by Cindy into Cal City. Barry rolled
up on the ramp to Cindy holding a Wet Towel, a Bottled Water, a Soda,
and an Adult Beverage. He had never received such a welcome at an FBO
and was pleasantly stunned.

Cindy stayed till 9:00 pm last nite to help me unrig and get home.

Thanks Cindy!!

As Jimmy Buffet once wrote: The weather is here, I wish you were
beautiful...

As CB said, you can find a million reason not to fly. That is
ridiculous.
Come out and soar!