Old September 4th 05, 06:27 PM
Dan Luke

"john smith" wrote:

If you are down by the Superdome and helicopters are circling, landing
and taking off, I don't think you need to shoot three times to get
attention when there are 30k+ people milling around.
Then again, it could be the NIMBY folks who don't want any aircraft
flying around their house, creating all that disturbing noise. :-))

In the five years I've been based at BFM, I've been warned three times
about aircraft being shot at near the departure end of rwy 14 at night.
Some people just like doimg that stuff, apparently.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM