Old August 7th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

Default HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

wrote:

Some insist this is kinda crazy -- buying a tool only to fix it. (Like
the ALL CAPS profanity fellow.) But a fundamental part of having and
using tools is knowing how to maintain them, from simple sharpening
chores to periodic re-alignment & adjustments. With HF tools you
simply start with the maintenance. By the time you're ready to put
the tool to work you know it will do a good job.

-R.S.Hoover

I'm with you, veedubber. My rule is to buy anything I expect to cut
(bits, blades, etc) from a 'quality' vendor. Anything I expect to turn
true, I can buy from HF, but need to swap in some decent bearings. If
it just has to turn in some form, or is just a chunk of metal, it comes
right out of the box from HF.