Old March 31st 21, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default I Need To Know

wrote on 3/30/2021 8:12 PM:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve

ANd pretty much anywhere else there isn't a moderator. Google the two words "Kabatoff" and
"penis" for a very lengthy list of places he posts.

So, Bob, I suggest you contact him directly, and let us know about his choice of aircraft. Or
answer his posts on every group he posts on, if you have (a lot) of time to spare.