Old April 6th 04, 02:58 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 4/5/04 12:42 PM, in article
, "Cecil E. Chapman"
wrote:

Ya know the real problem is that idiots, such as the one you mentioned 'fuel
the fires' of the stereotype of the buck-toothed, ignorant country 'bumpkin'
and make a beautiful part of the country (with many people who truly have
hearts of gold and are the very soul of what is good about America) the
brunt of an onslaught of 'hick' jokes. :-(

Living here in the South after growing up in California, I can attest that
the 'bumpkin' stereotypes did not become stereotypes without reason.
And that's all I have to say about that.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic