Old August 7th 03, 10:23 PM
pac plyer

Big John wrote

This doesn't make much sense with the filter deleted parts but don't
have to listen/read any filth and trashing by a nut case.

Big John

Yeah Big John,

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but IMHO you're going to miss a
lot that way. Just my observation from lurking here since 95'

Just because you've got a civilian scientist behaving badly is no
reason to seal-off the base and issue the "go-code." (Dr.
StrangeWater for example) You can still protect your "bodily fluids"
without going critical.

Ever listen to gangster wrap?... the crap has taken over the world.
Every other word is profane. They blast that crap everywhere but
Singapore and Mainland China. It's a different world now for you and
me and we're just going to have to adapt.

Just don't agitate Dr. StrangeWater, and you two might become friends
in about 200 years. Sorry if some of this cracks me up, but I've been
watching a lot of Peter Sellers movies lately.

Cheers,

pacplyer
ex MAC mo-fo
(supplemental)