Old June 17th 05, 03:53 PM
Charles Petersen

Thanks to all who sent me artwork and suggestions. I have a certificate
produced from a template on PowerPoint that looks very official with a gold
seal and border. We will first use this at the Canadian Aviation Expo next
weekend where our gliding club, www.yorksoaring.com, is assisting the Schemp
Hirth dealer who will feature a Ventus 2cM, including both an aerotow and a
self launch. We will sell a "Show Special" of the certificate for 5 Lessons
and Tom Knauff's book TRANSITION TO GLIDERS.

A sexy ship, a demo, and an attractive package; - hope to bring a few
converts over from the dark side ;-)

Charles Petersen

"Charles Petersen" wrote in message
I am looking to update the Gift Certificate for a glider ride (actually, to
keep us legal, a one day trail membership with a trial flight included). I
would appreciate seeing the graphics used by other clubs or FBO's for this
purpose.

I also need a certificate for a 5 lesson package for use at an air show to
sell to power pilots interested in "adding a rating". Artwork for that
too would be appreciated if any exists.

Charles Petersen