Old April 28th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Robert M. Gary

Default 141 Schools

On Apr 28, 12:53 pm, RC_Moonpie wrote:

Did you realize that a 141 school student:
ĦE can get a full license in less hours
ĦE can become a CFI in less hours
ĦE is teaching the next class of students
ĦE is allowed to do this because the program is a certified FAA approved
program

This is very odd considering the FAA has never issued a license to
anyone. Technically you can earn your private pilot certificate in 35
hrs vs 40 at a 141 school but I've only met one student in my life who
took a checkride with less than 40 hours.
The rest of what you say is just plain baseless crap. You site no
studies or statistics to prove your point because there are none.

-Robert, CFII