Old August 23rd 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default RFD - soc.religion.asatru.is-dead

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
news:MPG.2312a3d15649e37698b271 @notbxpats.edu:

In article ,
Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article ,

Bertie
the Bunyip says...

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article
,
Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

On 16 Aug 2008 17:25:42 GMT, in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks,
robert
bowman got double secret
probation for
writing:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:39:58 +0000,
|\\\(\\\(\\\((@ wrote:

Someone once mentioned that organizing Asatruar
is

like
trying
herd cats...impossible! ;-)

Well it can't be impossible if they can organise
themselves
post
into a ****ing newsgroup, hey.

It's sort of like a fire hydrant; you **** on it as
you

go
by
let
the other dogs know you're around and to keep the

meowers
nervous.

Yes, them meowers get so nervous that they killfile
the
hjorned
hjelmut nazi fjuckwits because they are such scary
posters.

Careful Djirkie will turn his Psionic weapon on you!

What is it now, two, three years?

I still appear to be intact.

And you seem to be the same ol' Bertie...

Yep. Sho am. Maybe Djirkie has the controls on the
psionic weapon
set
to kill me of old age.

Not fair with my morning coffee! Thank Bob for Memorex
wsterproof keybards...

I've noticed that rap seems pretty quiet since Maxine
retired from
the
game.

Retired from the game, but he's far from gone.

Bertie

Amazing how he reappears when his name is mentioned.

Maybe he's bought one of Djirkies physic toys to keep an eye
on you.

Nah, he's just real easy to provoke into throwing his toys out
of

the
playpen mode. A few jabs in his direction and he dons the cloak

and
becomes "MAXIE"

A 'cloak'?

So that's what he calls his diaper...

Eww.

I never did have much luck with his toilet training.

You should have rubbed his nose in it.

Have you seen his nose?

He makes our sainted Karl Malden look feminine

Like a potato, eh?

Bertie