Old August 1st 03, 03:34 PM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 1 Aug 2003 08:04:59 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

in
URL:news:alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim contains the initial report. It
seems the poster found that, in full screen mode on his primary display,
he was unable to undock things like the radio stack or the GPS or
whatever and drag them to his secondary display. It seems unclear at the
moment if this is a general issue or an issue specific to the poster's
setup.

I'm sure the all-knowing Rover will figure it out, though, eh?

I see that you're desperate to get my approval. Ok, how about you provide me
with a working email address for you? Or do you have to have your approval
in public?

.. o O ( Last word? The irony is too much. )

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/