Old February 28th 05, 06:11 PM
Montblack

("Jim Burns" wrote)
My son is 10. He's more interested in video games than airplanes, so I get
him the occasional flying video game and let him fly MS Flight Simulator
on
my PC with the yoke.

This past year, video game sales out-grossed movie ticket sales for the
first time ever. (I don't think DVD sales were included. If they were, then
Hollywood has an even bigger problem on their hands!)

People are also spending entertainment dollars on Cable TV and high-speed
Internet connections instead of going to the movies.

I would have said video games are the future, but they're already here - in
a big, big way. Wow! (Spoken like a clueless 45 year old who couldn't name
the Top 10 selling video games if he tried)

Heck, other than Tomb Raider ...that's all I've got without hitting Google.
Wait. Madden Football. Grand Theft Auto. There's 3.

Montblack
(Pong was 30 years ago. Guess I haven't kept up past Donkey Kong)