Old August 21st 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gattman[_2_]

Default History Channel debunks 9/11 conspiracies

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message

"B A R R Y" wrote in message

That was a repeat, as I've seen it in the past. Interesting program,
but I'll agree it'll only generate more "yabuts" from the tin foil hat
crowd.

Absolutely. To them, the more that is said to counter their "argument"
the more it proves how deep the conspiracy runs.

One of the theories they suggested but didn't fully nuke was the assertion
that a licensed pilot with 250 hours couldn't have flown a jet into the
Pentagon.

Granted, I haven't tried this, the conspiracy theorists don't seem to have
asked many pilots.
-c