Old May 2nd 05, 06:09 AM
Dudley Henriques

Scott D. wrote in message

I think someone might have wanted to see my license to operate a
keyboard;
something about being too old or not current enough or something like
that!
:-)

But since your not in the DB, then are you sure that you can operate a
keyboard? Or are you just the dog pretending that you are Dudley?

Scott D.

You know....at this point on Usenet....I'm not really sure who the hell I am
actually.
I had a guy write a private email to me once accusing me of not being Dudley
Henriques. This guy said he knew Dudley Henriques personally and that I
wasn't him.
My wife wrote back and told him that if he knew where the real Dudley was,
would he please tell him to come home, and while he was at it, would he
PLEASE tell her where the hell she should send the phony Dudley she had been
living with for the past forty years.
We never heard back :-)
Dudley