Old December 18th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Night currency question

On Dec 16, 7:25 pm, Judah wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:5a46aa1f-e17f-4e03-8ee3-
:

high in my experience. I've flown with rated pilot with fresh BFRs
that have a hard time with tngs.

That's probably because most pilots stop flying TnGs once they get their
rating...

When I had the Aeronca I could spend all day doing tng's and every one
would be exciting. Now with the Mooney I can't imagine doing more
landings than necessary. Its like parking your car in the garage more
times than necessary, it just isn't interesting.

-robert