Old February 7th 04, 11:55 PM
me

It is unbelievable how every post that starts out about airplanes, aircraft
or flying ENDS up being a political discussion or a history lesson. This
newsgroup as well as the other rec.aviation.* newsgroups have become boring,
redundant, off topic garbage. To Bad for us..

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message
Nope.

A segregated military was TR's response to Blacks refusing to do a

human
wave attack on Spanish machine guns in Cuba.

You might want to check the records during the Mexican War, the

Indian
Wars,
the War of Northern Aggression...

Tarvers, Black and White, are the enforcers of the Thirteenth

Amendment.

Segregation of the US military was a product of Secretary of War

Roosevelt.

Refresh my memory - When was TR Secretary of War? I remember that FDR

was
Secretary of the Navy.

1898.

Rosenfeldt is no relation to Roosevelt, the name change was a ploitical
decision.