Old January 27th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Thunderbird crash 2003 footage

"brent.henderson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys,
thanks for your help. So I can technically use the cockpit camera
without having to get it released??

Probably, but a phone call to the TBirds staff at Nellis wouldn't hurt. In
any event, it would be nice to put a courtesy in the credits.

I think the wide shot from the ground tells the story the best and it
would be helpful to find the owner of that footage.
thanks

TBirds Pub Aff might be able to tell you since either they themselves wanted
it too and/or it was offered to them for investigative purposes. And
definately give credit to the shooter (but you knew that 'cause otherwise,
why look for him/her?)

Good luck with your production...

Jay B
(Also in "the biz")