Old June 1st 18, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default 1202 Transponder Squawk Code - In a Tow Plane?

On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 1:11:14 PM UTC-5, OHM Ω

Kirk - So those are permanently assigned squawks? How did you go about that?

We have several members in the FAA or who work closely with the FAA. I assume they coordinated with our TRACON to establish the individual unique codes for each of our 2 Pawnees and Supercub. We have a letter on file with the codes, which are only to be used when actively towing gliders.

Kirk