Old October 21st 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting
Frank Whiteley

Default Soaring, Cryptography and Nuclear Weapons

On Oct 20, 7:14*pm, Hellman wrote:
What could soaring possibly have in common with nuclear weapons? To
find out, read my new article "Soaring, Cryptography and Nuclear
Weapons" at

http://www.nuclearrisk.org/soaring_article.php

If nuclear weapons are too much of a turn off, take a look at the
related lecture on flying safety which I gave last November at PASCO's
Soaring Safety Seminar. Entitled, "Complacency: What Me Worry?" that
one is at

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...2007_talk.html

Martin

PS I have more soaring safety articles at

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/safety.html

and links to soaring photo pages at

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/photos.html

coverage