Old June 14th 21, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matthew Scutter[_2_]

Default Oxygen

On Monday, 14 June 2021 at 8:37:26 am UTC+10, wrote:
Working out details for a trip to NM. Mountain High seems to have a solid reputation but a fairly steep price compared to Aerox.

No joy on W&W or anywhere else. The MH system has some genuinely tantalizing figures of merit, just priced 300 bucks on the high side.

Any opinions? Better yet, anybody with a system to sell that might work?

The MH system is brilliant and you'll save money in the long run from less oxygen refills due to the higher efficiency. Actually that's not true, it's so easy and reliable that I fly most flights with cloudbase 5000ft with it on and burn through more than I would otherwise. Brain-cells for free.