Old October 27th 04, 06:18 PM
Richard Russell

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:04:42 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

I flipped through the AOPA magazine last night and saw your picture. Good
for you! I'm one of the guys that asked you to stop the rouge picture
posting stuff and appreciate your consideration. Best wishes for success!

Argh! We STILL haven't received our copy, even though AOPA says they were
mailed nationally over a week ago...

But thanks -- I hear it's a nice article!

;-)

I didn't get mine yet either. I'm looking forward to reading the
article. It's a good thing that I don't own a plane. I'd never be
able to get it on your website because I don't wear rouge.
Rich Russell