Old August 12th 05, 06:46 AM
Morgans

"John Clear" wrote

Why build them?

There are companies that bring portable storage units to you, and then
store them away for you.

I see these things URL:http://www.pods.com/about/features.aspx all
over the local (NoCal) area. A two car garage isn't enough to hold
all the junk I guess. I'm sure there is something similar around
OSH. If not, you can always rent a shipping container.

It would have to be climate controlled. I don't know if the pods are stored
with heat and AC. Otherwise, tents and sleeping bags and stuff would all
stink.

I think there would be a problem with bringing pods on trucks down the
airplane parking rows at OSH. Problem? No problem, they wouldn't let them.
Jim in NC