Old August 12th 05, 05:51 AM
RST Engineering

When we were commercial exhibitors, EAA would store our booth from year to
year in the commercial exhibit buildings (which are absolutely empty) for a
hundred bucks or so. A group going to EAA (ask me, I'll find the right
path) that wants to store stuff from year to year ought to be able to do it
for a couple of hundred bucks for a whole BUNCH of camping gear.

But it can't be a "loose association". We need cubic feet and a formal
organization to approach EAA with this request. I'm willing to be the EAA
conduit, but you all have to form the association and request a specific
amount of cubic feet of storage. A couple of rules:

1. If you aren't there the next year, your stuff is either discarded or
taken home by other members.

2. Somebody HAS to be there the day before the show to tell the EAA
forklift operator where to dump the stuff.

Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

Wow, that's almost creepy, Jim. Mary and I were just talking about how
great it would be if someone would build a gazillion of those stupid
storage units (basically glorified miniature garages) on Wittman Field.