Old April 26th 16, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS3a vs Pegasus

Well, what do you think? I'm in the market and both are available with the LS having a higher asking price by a couple of thousand. Assuming similar trailers and instruments, is there a significant performance difference? Most Peg owners seem to love them and there is the DG/LS "tax" to consider. From what I've been able to gather, the Pegasus "hard to get parts" issue is mostly a myth. I have no time in flapped ships but not against them by any means. I'm currently flying an ASW 15.