Old July 18th 19, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : )

I made a headrest once by stitching together two wash cloths and stuffed
the pillow with foam.Â* Wasn't the greatest looking, but worked great!

Or you could swap that '20 for an LS-6.

On 7/18/2019 3:38 AM, Delta8 wrote:
Dan Colton;995156 Wrote:
I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast
to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your
guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows
attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does
anyone has a lead? Is anyone selling a damaged ASW-20 for parts and has
a great headres. Is anyone a lexus parking lot attendant and has
access to ..... I won't tell..

DC

Until you find the perfect headrest roll up a piece of memory foam.
Works for me .

--
Dan, 5J