Old December 6th 19, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Never Again 2

Default Gliding risk....

At 13:48 06 December 2019, rudolph stutzmann wrote:
Many years ago I read an old book that was a collection of self
submitted/reported stories from glider pilots that had a good outcome

from
a potentially disaterous situation. I think it was called "Glider
accidents that almost happened".
It's a short book, more of a complication of short stories, but provided
experiences of others that all people can learn from.

It's called Soaring Accidents That Almost Happened and there happens to be
copy listed on ebay