Old June 7th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default I've had it.

"gatt" wrote in message
. ..

I referred to Kershner and Gardner for individual lessons on maneuvers,
radio communications, etc. which is what I'm finishing up now. It seems a
little tedious at first but once the template is done it goes pretty fast.
Reseaching concepts, organizing bullet points and visuals, and finding
ways of explaining things has been -much- more beneficial than sitting in
a ground school lecture or plodding through a textbook.

Not a flight instructor, but I will say that I learn a lot more standing in
front of a classroom than I would have as a student...

The first time you teach something is by far the hardest.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com