Old July 8th 14, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

Default Registering deLorme Inreach SE with SSA

On Monday, July 7, 2014 5:37:28 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:
I recently swithced to the inreach SE from SPOT. My SPOT was on the SSA's sailplane tracker successfully for years, but I can't seem to get it to access my inreach share page, which is:

https://share.delorme.com/tomseim

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Tom

Everything looks correct. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but my first and last name are Capitalized in my link. What exactly is the problem you're having? Live tracking? History?