Old July 8th 14, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Registering deLorme Inreach SE with SSA

On Monday, July 7, 2014 2:37:28 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
I recently swithced to the inreach SE from SPOT. My SPOT was on the SSA's sailplane tracker successfully for years, but I can't seem to get it to access my inreach share page, which is:

https://share.delorme.com/tomseim

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Tom

Tom, I can't get it to work either. My name appears in the database along with the correct link for the page. However it does not show up on the tracking page for the soaring site. I believe some people have got this to work because I see (for example) F8 at the Open in Montague along with altitude etc so I think that must be a DeLorme.

If someone knows the magic incantations please enlighten us.