Old December 29th 03, 11:09 PM
rip

Honestly, this one is beyond me. Sure, I've been lost, confused, and
disoriented during my flying career (some may say I still am). But how
anyone can confuse the Hudson and East River is...inconceivable. I mean,
the entire island of Manhattan is a friggin checkpoint, fer cryin' out
loud! This joker needs some serious review time.

Rip

Roy Smith wrote:
Wonderful front-page story in (of all places) today's New York Post
about a guy in a Mooney who sounds like he busted the NY Class B with
style and ended up with an armed escort home.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/14692.htm